Apartments in Camping
The village offers masonry-apartments 6 places equipped with veranda.
from the beach
Book your camping by the sea now !!!
If you want to spend a camping holiday directly by the sea, at Camping International you can find pitches for campers or caravans for your stay in South Italy in Calabria, and if you want to live even more in nature, we also provide pitches for tents.
Our pitches, all equipped with electricity and water surrounded by hedges to feel even more in contact with the green and immersed in your peace.
Located on the ground floor with veranda and furnished and equipped with every comfort, they have private bathroom, kitchenette equipped with utensils and cutlery, air conditioning, LCD TV and hair dryer. Bed linen and towels not included;
Three-room apartment 4/5 beds: composed of living room with dining area and sofa bed for 1 person, 1 double bedroom, one bedroom with two single beds and bathroom with shower.
6-bed three-room apartment: composed of a living room with dining area, 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and a bedroom with bunk beds and bathroom with shower.
Maxi Caravan: composed of a mini living room with kitchenette (without water at the sink), 1 double bedroom, a bedroom with single bed and bunk bed and shared bathroom
weekly / daily use of the apartment or the maxi caravan; air conditioning; beach service for weekly bookings (umbrella, deckchair andsunbed); unattended parking within the premises for one car only (upon availability, within the assigned area and under condition to enter the premises before 12.30am); day and evening entertainment (from 15/06 to 02/09); use of sports facilities (tennis, basketball, five-a-side football and table tennis) and games for children.
Formula B&B - €25.00 per added person in the apartment; €15.00 per added person in the maxi caravan, up to 4 people maximum. The B&B formula is valid for a maximum of 3 nights, it includes breakfast at our bar and bed and bath linen, but not daily cleaning;
To be paid on the spot
A mandatory weekly fee of €40.00 per apartment; €30.00 for maxi caravans, it includes water, electricity and gas consumption.
€ 40.00 for a compulsory final cleaning per flat, €30.00 for maxi caravans – kitchenette cleaning is not included as it must be carried out by customers.
A compulsory deposit of € 100.00 per unit, refundable at the end of the stay - upon inventory control and cleaning of the kitchenette.
Possibility to rent weekly bed linen and towels at €10.00 per single bed - €14.00 per double bed
Breakfast can be served at our bar for €5.00 per person.
Rates do not include the tourist tax which needs to be paid to the Town Hall, as per regulation.
Services in the camping
In combination with the residence formula it is possible to book the Risto-Residence service
BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed and bath linen upon arrival, midweek cleaning with change of towels. Water and wine included with meals (1/2 liter of water 1/4 liter of wine) other drinks not included. The treatment begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure.
Weekly carnet fee Ad € 250 - Chd 3/16 years € 125
BREAKFAST AND DINNER: Breakfast and dinner, bed and bath linen upon arrival, midweek cleaning with change of towels. Water and wine included with meals (1 / 2l of water 1 / 4l of wine) other drinks not included. The treatment begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure;
Weekly carnet fee Ad € 180 - Chd 3/16 years € 90
The booklet can only be purchased weekly or at least 3 days in combination with the residence, and up to availability of restaurant seats.
- All guests returning after 00:30 must leave their cars outside the campsite.
- For the second parked car, a daily supplement of € 2.00 must be paid and up to capacity in period D.
- Cars inside the campsite can circulate from 08:30 to 12:30 am and from 4:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Entrance to visitors (day guests) is allowed with the prior authorization of the Management from 10:00 to 21:00 by paying the daily rate per person.
- The entry of crews to the campsite is not allowed during the hours of silence (from 2:30 to 4:30 pm and from 00:30 to 7:30 am).
- The pitch must be vacated by 12:00 on the day of departure in order to avoid being charged for the whole day.
- In August it is not allowed to leave the pitch uninhabited for continuous days, otherwise the rate for 2 people will be applied
- Reservations can be made by telephone, by e-mail or website, considering them valid only if within 10 days. 30% will be paid as a deposit on the total cost of the stay; if no amount is received by this deadline, reservations will be considered void.
- For any cancellations up to 30 days before the start of the stay, no penalty; after this deadline, 20% of the entire amount of the stay will be retained.
- The discounts granted cannot be combined with other offers, and are not applicable to people added on a date other than that of arrival of the family unit.
- Guests entering the campsite accept without reservation the rates applied and the conditions set out in the internal regulations, therefore they are kindly requested to read them.
- The Management reserves the right to make any changes to these general conditions.